You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What childhood dinosaur games did you play and what dinosaur games do you still play?

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, February 09, 2023, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Pliosaurking

I played mobile games when I was a kid mainly
The man dinosaur ones were: Carnivores dinosaur hunter and the ice age one, Jurassic Park builder, and Jurassic World the game. I played JWE and currently play JWE2.

Prehistory Resurrection

Collect Jurassic's review of Limited Run Games' retro re-release of some classic Jurassic Park Games. Games included in the package are listed in the video description.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I played paleontologist, mostly alone outside. I did pretend to be a dinosaur in school with friends, we had a pack of us that roamed the playground lol

I built several dinosaur lands and parks with my toys outside, one fell victim to dad's lawnmower. Indoors I played at least dinosaur boardgame called Dino Mite I think?

Prehistory Resurrection

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 25, 2023, 05:17:50 PMI played paleontologist, mostly alone outside. I did pretend to be a dinosaur in school with friends, we had a pack of us that roamed the playground lol

I built several dinosaur lands and parks with my toys outside, one fell victim to dad's lawnmower. Indoors I played at least dinosaur boardgame called Dino Mite I think?
That's one awesome childhood! I sadly didn't get to play outdoors games in my childhood.

LucasLiu

Prehistory Resurrection

Quote from: LucasLiu on December 21, 2023, 07:11:49 PMCarnivores: Dinosaur Hunter
A classic, along with the Ice Age one.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.