News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Toy Blog videos

Started by Sim, February 26, 2024, 10:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

Soo...  I've learnt how to make videos recently and if it's okay with avatar_DinoToyForum @DinoToyForum and avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi, I'd be happy to take over making top 10 videos until anyone else wants to make them.

Gwangi

Quote from: Sim on February 26, 2024, 10:21:14 PMSoo...  I've learnt how to make videos recently and if it's okay with avatar_DinoToyForum @DinoToyForum and avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi, I'd be happy to take over making top 10 videos until anyone else wants to make them.

Definitely ok with me. I only ever got
To making one, then my baby was born and free time suddenly became scarce. I think DinoToyForum might not be making YouTube videos anymore anyway? Last I heard he was annoyed with the ads. I'll let him speak for himself though.

Sim

Yes, my understanding is Dr Admin is now using another platform for videos.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Sim on February 26, 2024, 10:35:43 PMYes, my understanding is Dr Admin is now using another platform for videos.

That's right, I've basically abandoned the Youtube channel, and now I'm using the Social Web alternative called PeerTube (and  embedding the videos directly into the DinoToyBlog from there). Feel free to create videos for the channel and I can upload them and add title credits and so on. Thanks!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.