You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I created a 10% sale for all of my eBay items, which means a 20% discount when buying directly.

Started by brettnj, December 13, 2023, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I've never done this before but...

I but the bullet and put my entire eBay store on sale for 10% off through, I think, 12/26.

Don't buy there as this means you get a 20% discount off my eBay prices (which are always the lowest on the site when I list) when buying directly from me.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=bmk17&store_name=japaneseanimaldinosaurfigures&_oac=1&_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l2562

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

I added a lot of new figures after receiving a huge box from Japan yesterday (Those entries are not part of the sale.).

Here are my listings, with these new ones at top.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=bmk17&store_name=japaneseanimaldinosaurfigures&_oac=1&_sop=10

Remember not to buy via eBay but to contact me for direct sale to save 10% of either my sale or regular prices.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

These are the new additions...

the new Favorite soft model ichthyosaurus and deinocheirous; Kaiyodo Great Leaps in Evolution set, plus the dimetrodon and ichthyostega; the 2023 Fukui Dinosaur Museum exclusive Qualia dino set 2 + the spinosauridae by itself; the Kaiyodo Study Room Nipponites; the Kaiyodo Capsule Q Museum prehistoric marine set including the plesiosaurus variant; all four Kaiyodo Dinometals MIBs (in addition to the 4 loose ones I already have listed (and which are part of the 10% sale)); examples from both the 2004 and 2009 Dino Expo resins including 5 of the 6 2009s (missing the t-rex which is maybe a good thing...) as well as individuals of the 09 gigantoraptor and guanlong; as well as adding the series 3 version to my set of (1, 2, and 4) Kaiyodo Dinotales display boxed sets.

Thanks.
Bret

brettnj

Hey.

To avoid confusion...I just paused my eBay sales until just after midnight of 1/2.

My apologies for any inconvenience.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.