You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Awesome stegosaurus skeleton dinosaur transforming egg toy thing: Can anyone ID?

Started by GuyWithTheDinoEggThing, January 06, 2013, 07:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuyWithTheDinoEggThing

Awesome stegosaurus skeleton dinosaur transforming egg toy thing

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tzpspktm02rzau3/eZFLTUh5Fr

So when I went home over break I found this awesome transforming toy I had, but I have no clue what it is (and I'm dying to know.) I unfortunately have no clues, and there are no visible markings on it. I've Googled around a bunch and I can't find it.

(And in case it's not clear from the photos, it opens along the spine and everything flips in/out.)

So, does anyone have any ideas? Huge thanks and million Internet points to anyone who does :-)

alexeratops

ive seen then at some oregon museum called the OMNI's gift shop, but no infromation,sorry.
like a bantha!

tyrantqueen

IHogaRok

I have never seen anything like it. Maybe you discovered a new dinosaur toy. lol

ZoPteryx

I have no clue who makes these, but I have seen them before.  I used to have a blue non-skeleton one with a crocodile-like snout.

Mauro "Raptor86"

I used to have it. I had also the green crocosaurus. They are "Mostruovi" or "Monster Eggs". Also known as tamagora in Japan from Bandai

Jetoar

I have the human skeleton, t-rex skeleton, t-rex and beattle. I have more bootlegs, but the first are originals  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.