News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

W-Dragon: New for 2024

Started by Renecito, January 03, 2024, 01:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

It looks phenomenal. Candidate for the best O. megalodon on the market? I still don't have a megalodon in my collection.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Abobo on June 21, 2024, 09:47:39 PM

I'm not sure if I have ever seen another Megalodon figure with the teeth done so well. They're pretty pointed and the second row is slightly canted.
 It's a small detail but I like it a lot :) .

Abobo

Turkeysaurus

Imagine placing this into the sea when somebody is swimming. Even at small size  it'd be scary it looks so alive.

Abobo

Flaffy

Dang... If only I had the space to put this massive chonker. I'm wondering how much it'll cost over at ED?

Would love to see some size comparisons with other Megs on the market too, particularly the CollectA one as that's been the largest figure offering I think at 1:50-60 scale. While the W-dragon one is supposed to be 1:35(?).

SenSx

I want to see it next to the recent Itoy
one, its the other biggest on the market.

Flaffy

Quote from: SenSx on June 26, 2024, 12:45:08 PMI want to see it next to the recent Itoy

Right of course! How could I forget that one. IToy releases figures so infrequently their figures often don't cross my mind. :-[

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Flaffy on June 26, 2024, 01:26:23 PM
Quote from: SenSx on June 26, 2024, 12:45:08 PMI want to see it next to the recent Itoy

Right of course! How could I forget that one. IToy releases figures so infrequently their figures often don't cross my mind. :-[

Not sure on the size, says 16" long on Lana's site. The paint on the ITOY doesn't look as nice as the WDragon though.

SenSx

I actually like the wet look and the close mouth of the Itoy.
I'll probably pick the biggest one though 😁

Abobo

Quote from: SenSx on June 26, 2024, 03:59:48 PMI actually like the wet look and the close mouth of the Itoy.
I'll probably pick the biggest one though 😁

The W-Dragon is bigger by 5 centimeters/2 inches

Turkeysaurus

I think w-dragon slightly bigger.

ITOYS: 41 cm lenght, 17.5 cm wide,  23cm height (inclyding stand)

W-DRAGON: 45 cm lenght, 25 cm wide , 21 cm height (including stand)

SenSx

Yes but the Itoy meglodon tail is curved no ?
W-Dragon seems wider though.

Turkeysaurus

There plenty in hand photos at Palefiguras facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Paleofiguras/?locale=es_LA

A few of them:

Abobo

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.