News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Titans of the Ice Age

Started by Yutyrannus, March 22, 2013, 11:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

I just found this movie. Has anyone seen it yet? It looks awesome! I'm going to try to go see it in a few days.

Here is the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzzTX3DYMNs

Here is the website for it:
http://www.titansoftheiceage.com

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

ZoPteryx

Thanks for sharing this Yutyrannus, it looks really good! :)  Let's hope there's a toy series along with it! ;D

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Yutyrannus

I am going to go see this today!!!!! I can't wait!!

Yutyrannus

This movie was awesome! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes Pleistocene creatures!

scallenger

This movie looks great! Will have to see it when it comes on video!
Jurassic Time is back... and this time, it will stay with you forever.

Jurassic Time... it can now belong in your own museum.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.