News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Red Shreddies Complete Set for Trade

Started by Retrosaurus, September 11, 2022, 11:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retrosaurus

Kia Ora everyone,

I have for trade a complete set of the Nabisco Shreddies set produced here in New Zealand during the early 60s. Though the Wagners set which preceded these was a set of 20, when they were remoulded for the Nabisco factories they were a set of only 12. I got these from a local cereal box toy collector who managed to get a large box of them when the factory shut down, so these ones here were never in circulation and are thus in mint condition. According to the book 50 Years of New Zealand Cereal Toys 1950-2000, the ones produced here came in red, blue, green, yellow, pink, grey, and brown though I personally have a few navy blue ones so there could be other colours out there.

I am very fortunate enough to have a full set in red already despite their rarity and don't need another, so I'm wondering if there's any interest here. I'm not wanting to sell them but rather trade them. I'm really only after unusually coloured Invicta figures such as the Green Stegosaurus, or the Invicta Dimetrodon or Lambeosaurus. Do feel free to make any offers for trade though :)

Retrosaurus

Here are some more close-up images

Libraraptor

Wow :o  :) don't have anything for trade, but it is really impressive!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.