You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is the Stomp n Escape T. rex the same tooling as the Epic Roarin' T. rex?

Started by andrewsaurus rex, January 27, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewsaurus rex

Looks the same to me, just repainted and with the head contraption added.  Not that i mind, i quite liked the Epic Roarin' T. rex.

crazy8wizard

It's similar but not identical. Mattel uses the same base sculpt for pretty much all the T. rex figures, so they're going to look very similar. Comparing the two side by side, the Stomp n Escape has larger and more rounded thigh muscles, a deeper torso, and larger ankles (along with the different neck sculpt, of course)

andrewsaurus rex

yeah right, i see it now. Thanks. There's also a torso joint that the Epic Roarin' one doesn't have.   

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.