News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Geoworld skeletons in Toysrus

Started by Jetoar, November 22, 2012, 12:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

hello again friends. I have bought Geoworld skeletons in Toysrus but they are in box with another format  ^-^. I share the images with you  ^-^.

Front of the box.

Back of the box.

Poster of Velociraptor.

Instructions.

Poster of Tyrannosaurus.

Instructions.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ZoPteryx

Interesting find, I'll have to see if my local Toysrus carries them.

Ammonites

I just saw those at my local Toys'r'us.  Not too interested personally, me wanting more professional quality, but they'll make nice little displays.

Jetoar

Quote from: Zopteryx on November 22, 2012, 01:51:32 AM
Interesting find, I'll have to see if my local Toysrus carries them.

Good luck friend. This skeletons are cool and they are not too expensieve ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Quote from: Ammonites on November 22, 2012, 04:19:10 AM
I just saw those at my local Toys'r'us.  Not too interested personally, me wanting more professional quality, but they'll make nice little displays.

This skeletons are not better that for example Favorite or other big companies but They are not expensieve and they have a good details and they are do rare species as Carnotaurus or Spinosaurus that they are to hard to find. Toysrus have some models of this company. I can buy these skeletons near to my home and I dont go to the capital of my country to buy these skeletons  ^-^.

JurassicJr

The closest Toys R Us to me used to have them, but they haven't had them for the last few months. Toysrus.com has them in stock though, I recently bought the ones that I still needed from .com such as the Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, & Brachiosaurus. I have all of the Dinosaurs now.

Jetoar

Quote from: JurassicJr on November 23, 2012, 03:50:10 AM
The closest Toys R Us to me used to have them, but they haven't had them for the last few months. Toysrus.com has them in stock though, I recently bought the ones that I still needed from .com such as the Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, & Brachiosaurus. I have all of the Dinosaurs now.

Congratulations friend for have these amzaings skeletons. Could you share photographs of your skeletons please? I would like to see your skeletons, above all Brachiosaurus and Stegosaurus  ^-^.

bellareed

As a biologist I am fond of building skeleton in the lab. Dinosours for example are probably has the most magnificent skeleton in the history. But recently, more than one near-whole Tarbosaur skeleton along with several other complete dinosaur skeletons, according to CNN, were part of the biggest fossil smuggling bust in living memory.There is a small but curious underground for fossils, replete with fossil smuggling, one of the current situations being the Tyrannosaur event. And lately, Erik Prokopi, a Florida fossil dealer, may face 17 years in prison for smuggling the bones. READ MORE HERE for further details.

docronnie

we have them here at TRU as well.

I'm not really into skeletons yet.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.