News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrannosaurus fossils in rings?

Started by brontosauruschuck, March 26, 2024, 03:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

A friend of mine just posted on social media that his wife gave him a ring that included meteorite and "T-rex" (sic) fossil. I didn't want to spoil a moment between the two of them, but I'm wondering if this is really authentic fossils from T. rex. I found a website that is selling this same ring, or at least making similar claims. The ring on the website sells for $450 and change. I never got into fossil collecting, but I have to imagine anything from a Tyrannosaurus is too expensive for most people. Meteorites can be extremely valuable as well. Do you know anything about this company? Do you think they are legitimate? Where are these T. rex fossils that are so worthless that grinding them into rings and selling them for half a grand is better than keeping them in museums? Thanks!