News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat sale

Started by brettnj, April 02, 2024, 05:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

At the time of their listing, all of my Battats had the lowest prices on eBay. Though I haven't done so recently, I've checked every few months since then to be sure that status was maintained.

Here are those listings...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=bmk17&store_name=japaneseanimaldinosaurfigures&_oac=1&_nkw=battat

Today I begin offering a 20% discount on any 2 or more individual Battats on my eBay page through April 30.  I have duplicates of most but not all.

This sale does not apply to the two (regular and mini) lots listed.

Please do not buy them on the site but PM for direct sale as I will, as always with my eBay items, offer an additional 10% discount for direct sales of those figures. I'd offer this discount with the two lots as well.

Please understand though that there are issues with creating labels on the USPS website as it transitions to a new program and I might have to take packages to the post office, so orders might not ship as quickly as my eBay items (unaffected by the site issue) would.

Thanks.
Brett