News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

gfxtwin's paleoart

Started by gfxtwin, January 16, 2013, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gfxtwin

I've posted the older stuff so many times, so I'll just post the new one:

Blade-of-the-Moon

Jetoar

Quote from: gfxtwin on January 16, 2013, 06:12:10 PM
I've posted the older stuff so many times, so I'll just post the new one:

Cool colors and cool draw. Congrats friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

gfxtwin

Thanks!  Compliments are always nice, and any critiques are welcome too.

Gryphoceratops

Looks awesome!  Is that digital medium? 

Just friendly tip for future reference, the ceratopsids (I'm assuming styracosaurus) are a little off in the proportions.  The hands/front feet should have 5 digits and should be facing palms inward.  The  snouts should be deeper from top to bottom and frills should be a little shorter (again I'm assuming its styracosaurus).

This is a link that shows triceratops posture and movement but it should be generally the same for any large ceratopsid. 

http://www.mnh.si.edu/exhibits/triceratops/Triceratopsdigital.htm

Its really really cool though I look forward to seeing more. 

ZoPteryx

gfxtwin

modified the Albertosaurus.  Looks a bit less flat and more scientifically accurate I hope.  Styracs are tomorrow.  Thanks for the tips, friends.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.