News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Jurassic Park toys

Started by dinosaurfan, January 09, 2013, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurfan

I'm looking for Jurassic Park toys from the very first and second series of the Jurassic Park toy line as well as toys from The Lost World: Jurassic Park toy line (Series 1 and the rare Series 2), Jurassic Park Chaos Effect toy line, the Humans with hatchlings and some dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park 3 toy line and all the Jurassic Park Dinosaurs toy line (All my Jurassic Park toys are either broken or has mold on them) [I have 17 toys from the first and second series of the first Jurassic Park toy line and I still have the collector cards that came with them]

-the cards I have that need the figures to go with them-
Young Tyrannosaurus Rex (Series 1)
Velocirator (Series 1) [not the roaring one]
Alan Grant with Pteranodon Hatchling (must have all accessories, that includes the netting for the net launcher )
Roaring Dilophosaurus (must have frill with it)
Ellie Sattler with Triceratops Hatchling (must have all accessories and Grappling Hook cord must not be cut)
Electronic Tyrannosaurus Rex

-Series 2-
Velociraptor (must have all capture gear)
"Jaws" Jackson with orange Dilophosaurus Hatchling (must have all accessories)
"Harpoon" Harrison with light blue Brachiosaurus Hatchling (must have all accessories and weapon cord must not be cut)
Robert Muldoon with Velociraptor Hatchling (must have all accessories)

(also need all other Jurassic Park toys to have all accessories, capture gear, Dino-Damage pieces if it has dino-damage and the card that came with the toy) [the very first line of Jurassic Park toys along with the 2nd series came with a collectable card only, not sure if the vehicles or the compound did or not but the humans and dinosaurs did)

the cards must be the American versions and the toys must be mint or near mint condition (the toys can be out of package but must have everything with it)