News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New trailer for Primeval:New World!

Started by dinohunter000, September 25, 2012, 04:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Wow! Episode 12 and 13 were absolute monsters! They are the most intense and best episodes in the entire Primeval franchise. It was good to see Connor play a bigger role. FUTURE CONNOR!  ;)

Well, during its run, i enjoyed it, but it very sad to say this, New World, is cancelled. I am so ****** off right now! Fortunentally, the producers have 17 other markets to choose from to make a second season. There might be a chance that it can get a second season! Sign the petition!

SBell

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on February 26, 2013, 02:27:17 AM
Wow! Episode 12 and 13 were absolute monsters! They are the most intense and best episodes in the entire Primeval franchise. It was good to see Connor play a bigger role. FUTURE CONNOR!  ;)

Well, during its run, i enjoyed it, but it very sad to say this, New World, is cancelled. I am so ****** off right now! Fortunentally, the producers have 17 other markets to choose from to make a second season. There might be a chance that it can get a second season! Sign the petition!

All the petitions and fan love in the world have yet to save Firefly--I doubt Primeval will be helped by it.  Although I haven't seen the New World series as of yet (eventually, when it hits Netflix).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SBell on February 26, 2013, 04:27:45 AM
Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on February 26, 2013, 02:27:17 AM

All the petitions and fan love in the world have yet to save Firefly--I doubt Primeval will be helped by it.  Although I haven't seen the New World series as of yet (eventually, when it hits Netflix).

I expect hat's where I'll see it as well. i had hoped Syfy would pick it up for a run..seems made for them.   Firefly did get a movie to wrap things up nicely though. :)

Roselaar

Plans for a (US) Primeval movie are still in development, aren't they? Or did they cancel that as well?

Sad to see Primeval bite the dust a third time...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.