You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is Everything Dinosaur still operating?

Started by bigbear, February 25, 2014, 02:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear

Hi!
I have been trying to contact Everything Dinosaur with some questions, but not had a reply to my emails. Either I've not got the right email address, my email is playing up or they are no longer in action. I think I saw them on this forum. Can somebody confirm that they are still with us and that they are a safe and reliable source for dinosaur models, please?
Thanks for your time.

Hermes888

How recently did you contact them? Because if it's been less than a week, it could be option number four - Everything Dinosaur is very busy right now and will probably respond sometime soon.

DinoToyForum

Sure, they are still operating - they posted on their Facebook page within the last hour and posted a blog entry only yesterday. I'm sure they will get back to you soon  :)

bigbear

Thanks for your responses. I've had a PM from Everything Dinosaur and am preparing my first order with them. All is well!

Hurrah!

Crackington

They are very reliable in my experience, good to hear that they are busy!

Everything_Dinosaur

Thanks for your support, much appreciated.  Don't know why big bear couldn't get through to us, I have been out of the office for a couple of days (out again tomorrow in sunny Wakefield), but nobody else seems to have had a problem, must be our Jurassic-aged server to blame.

Appreciate you input.

bigbear

Could be my Jurassic aged brain, of course.. :-) Anyway, my first order is on its way to me - the fastest service ever!

bigbear

Woo-hoo! My Everything Dinosaur order arrived today! Great packing and fantastic models. Thanks very much ladies and gents, I'll be back for more when my wallet allows!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.