News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shane Foulkes Parasaurolophus

Started by ataraxus, March 01, 2013, 04:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxus

next model finished:

i use some new technics but i`m not complete satiesfied. skill come with practice.

radman

Dan

Brilliant work! It looks like something that jumped right out of a Luis Rey painting.

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Dan on March 01, 2013, 08:41:14 PM
Brilliant work! It looks like something that jumped right out of a Luis Rey painting.
My first thoughts exactly!  Awesome! :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

lourebro

Just replied to your Spinosaurus and in both cases, you have this great handle on using color.  Do you air brush any of these stripes or paint with brush?  Anyhow great job and yes to the other reply that it also reminds me of a Luis Ray painting.  Great job, again!
lourebro

ataraxus

Thank you :)
in case of Spino i used airbrush, in case of the para i used a brush.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.