News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Steven Demarco's Painting Services

Started by demartco51, February 14, 2014, 04:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

demartco51

Hi everyone, I am available for bulding por painting  your favorite Dinosaur kit. As you have seen in the last 11 years, I have written "HOW TO" articles for Mike fredericks at Prehistoric Times Magazine. You can also  view my art work at  http://demartco.com and friend me on Facebook. Always lot's of photos that I put on. My prices for painting model kits range from $100.00 - $500.00 depending how big it is and the amount of work that is put into it. My e-mail address id  [email protected]. Great paint work and a quick turn around. No collector has complained yet.  As for illustration work on Dinosaurs, my sizes are 15x20 color- $13,00.00  Pencil  are $1000.00. 18x24 CFP.

tyrantqueen

Just writing to let you know I love your work. I always look to your art for inspiration :)

Btw, how come it says on this box art that Shane Foulkes' Tyrannosaurus is 1/18? I thought it was 1/15?

Am I missing something?

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: demartco51 on February 14, 2014, 04:14:30 AM
Hi everyone, I am available for bulding por painting  your favorite Dinosaur kit. As you have seen in the last 11 years, I have written "HOW TO" articles for Mike fredericks at Prehistoric Times Magazine. You can also  view my art work at   demartco.com and friend me on Facebook. Always lot's of photos that I put on. My prices for painting model kits range from $100.00 - $500.00 depending how big it is and the amount of work that is put into it. My e-mail address id  [email protected]. Great paint work and a quick turn around. No collector has complained yet.  As for illustration work on Dinosaurs, my sizes are 15x20 color- $13,00.00  Pencil  are $1000.00. 18x24 CFP.
You seem very talented! I'll definitely look into you for some of my kits-are you located in the US?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Balaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

He is located in the U.S.  This is the fellow who painted up my Foulkes Tylosaurus for me I showed off recently.

amargasaurus cazaui

Hi Steve , glad you found your way over here from Facebook.  We are glad to have you here, and look forward to enjoying your work.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

Welcome! Just so you know, I edited your post so your website now shows up as a link. I also replaced the all caps title with lowercase because all caps is sort of the internet equivalent of shouting ;) Love your work, by the way  8)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 14, 2014, 08:05:22 AM
He is located in the U.S.  This is the fellow who painted up my Foulkes Tylosaurus for me I showed off recently.
Thanks, Blade.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

-Peter Benchley

demartco51

Asyou know, I have  been writing "How To" articles for Mike Fredericks Prehistoric Times Publication since 2003. I also,mainly draw and paint Illustrations of Dinosaurs ,Fairy Tales,Fantasy,Horror and so on.You can contact me at [email protected]. Also view my website at demartco.com. That is mainly most of my illustration work and sketches. To view lot's of my photos, go on my Facebook   Steven DeMarco. I will friend you./

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.