News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Manuelsaurus collection

Started by manuelsaurus, May 11, 2013, 10:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manuelsaurus

Hello from Spain.
I show some pieces of my collection.
Will update with more photos when I go finished sculptures.

Allosaurus CMstudio

Carnotaurus Jorge Blanco

Suchomimus Keith Strasser

Acrocanthosaurus Shane Foulkes

tyrantqueen

I like how you painted the CM Allo like Dinosaur Revolution's Allo. I've never seen that Jorge B Carno before, what scale is it?

Very elegant collection :)

manuelsaurus

Hello tyrantqueen, the carnotaurus Jorge Blanco is scale 1/35, is a sculpture very nice and very detailed.
It is an ancient sculpture and one of the first to buy me.
Thank you very much and I'm glad you like

Roselaar

Very good stuff! Those are some excellent figures.

Libraraptor

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.