News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Resin kits by Musee 2021

Started by ITdactyl, July 31, 2021, 05:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITdactyl

The online store Lazada is showing open pre-orders for Musee's 1/35 Quetzalcoatlus kit and "Tyrannosaurus rex vs Quetzalcoatlus" statue.

I can't find a similar listing on Aliexpress yet, but most of the dinosaur figure sellers on that platform also have a presence in Lazada.
Maybe other members can shed more light into this "pre-order"?

Quetzalcoatlus pre-sale
Scale: 1/35
available as unfinished or fully painted
shipment Time: 2021 fourth quarter shipment

Tyrannosaurus Rex vs Quetzalcoatlus pre-sale
Scale: 1/32~1/35
available as unfinished or fully painted
shipment Time: 2021 fourth quarter shipment

At time of posting, all slots for the Rex vs Quetz have been taken (there were 2 pre-order slots when I first saw the listing). There are 6 remaining slots fo the 1/35 Quetz. 

This is more of an appreciation post; I think those 2 figures are very well done. I didn't attempt to pre-order though.

SenSx

I've been waiting for a good standing Quetzalcoatlus, I might succumb and get it despite the price.
But I'm still hoping PNSO finally releases one.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.