News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Detective de Fosiles (Susaeta).

Started by Jetoar, May 19, 2013, 09:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, this is a serie of books: Detective de Fosiles.

The best of this collection are the skeletons.

It is a wonderful collection  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Hermes888

I've seen those books stateside! I thought they were of high quality back when I was younger, but I didn't see the Neanderthal one available.

Jetoar

Quote from: Hermes888 on May 19, 2013, 10:12:39 PM
I've seen those books stateside! I thought they were of high quality back when I was younger, but I didn't see the Neanderthal one available.

Yeah, the skeletons are magnificents and have a lot of details that the books explain  ^-^. Neanderthal skeleton is very nice  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

tyrantqueen

What scale are these in? I love the triceratops and rex, where did you get them? I'd love to own them.

Jetoar

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 20, 2013, 01:56:17 PM
What scale are these in? I love the triceratops and rex, where did you get them? I'd love to own them.

Skeletons are dig out that they are into the book.  T-Rex has 30 cm more less of long. I have found the books in othre languages. My books are in Spanish because I am Spanish.  http://www.amazon.com/Fossil-Detective-Tyrannosaurus-Dennis-Schatz/dp/1592233732

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.