News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

primeval12's repaints

Started by Primeval12, July 25, 2012, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelordsgym

Primeval12

Sorry about that, how do I post pictures that won' t?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: primeval12 on February 08, 2013, 03:18:21 PM
Sorry about that, how do I post pictures that won' t?
You need to use an image host website, such as photobucket, imageshack, flickr etc
Ask a mod for more help.

Primeval12

Which ones can be uploaded to the website from an iPod touch and is free to use?.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: primeval12 on February 08, 2013, 10:13:46 PM
Which ones can be uploaded to the website from an iPod touch and is free to use?.
Photobucket and Flickr are both free, but you need to sign up. I don't know about the iPod Touch thing, I don't have one. I would assume so.

Blade-of-the-Moon

If you have a Facebook account you can post your pics there and link to them via image tags.

Primeval12

Primeval12

Primeval12

Carneige Deltadromeus

The arm fell off a while ago and I replaced it with a clay arm.

Primeval12

I made it bigger

Safari Dunkelosteus

Primeval12

Bullyland Giganotosaurus

Papo Tyrannosaurus based off of one I found online.

Great Dinosaurs Tyrannosaurus

Schleich Brachiosaurus

CollectA Kelenken

Carnegie Miasaura

Chinasaur Edmontonia

Wild Safari Spinosaurus (Primeval like)

Wild Safari Velociraptor

Albino Carneige Plateosaurus

The paint is peeling!!!!  :o

thelordsgym

Those are very unique, and cool.....my favorite is the Wild Safari Velociraptor!

Jetoar

Very cool Giaganotosautus is may favorite  ^-^, congrats.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Primeval12

Quote from: thelordsgym on February 11, 2013, 12:16:04 AM
Those are very unique, and cool.....my favorite is the Wild Safari Velociraptor!

Thanks that one was my first.

Primeval12

Plans for what I'm making in clay class. P for palentology.

Primeval12

Fooling around on microsoft paint :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.