News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dust on my Papos...

Started by fleshanthos, August 27, 2013, 01:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleshanthos

Since I don't have a display case, I was wondering what the standard operating procedure is...

How do ppl remove it? With a can of compressed air, I would imagine?

How often?
People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Laughable Beliefs

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can run a figure under warm water, used compressed air, even a clean and dry paint brush for more fragile figures.

When do you do it ? Whenever you have time or feel it's necessary .  Cleaning is one of the best ways of enjoying your collection , it let's you look over each piece , some you may not have held in a long while. It can be a bit taxing with a large collection but try to have fun with it.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.