News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Morris Museum Coverage

Started by Gryphoceratops, June 21, 2013, 01:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryphoceratops

Back in April my colleague and I were at the Morris Museum in NJ for their "Dino Day".  I did a talk on dinosaurs and had a little activity set up (featuring some models I'm sure most of us are familiar with).  My friend is great with film and put together an awesome video of us check it out! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojX0k9MY7Tk

Ikessauro

What a great video man, I enjoyed it very much. I just didn't like the woman helping the boy to guess... let the kid try first! The second activity is a good one, I'm gonna try this sometime with people around; >:D :P

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.