You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Holes in bottom of Jurassic Park human figure's feet.

Started by Primeval12, September 08, 2013, 10:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primeval12

I've noticed that all my Jurassic Park Humans have one hole at the bottom of each foot. I was wondering what their purpose was and/or why they are there. Thanks :D .

Blade-of-the-Moon

Might have to do with molding. I used to think all figures had these peg holes and some playsets, vehicles, ect..were made with pegs so you could use the holes in the feet to position them..but I'm not sure now as so many figures with these holes have no pegs on bases to attach them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.