You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2 Kaiyodo Capsule Q Museum ceratopsian sets of 5 FOR SALE

Started by brettnj, January 07, 2014, 04:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I have two sets of these en route from Japan.   Five regular pieces; no variant. 

Offering them here before listing on eBay.  $48 via Paypal or $45 via check or money order.  Free US shipping.

Please let me know if you are looking for any Kaiyodo figures.

Thanks.

brettnj

These sold but I just got another set that I have on eBay for $39.98 including shipping, the lowest price on the site.  I'd sell directly to forum members with check payment to avoid Paypal fees for $38 including shipping.

I did manage to find a new Japanese source for new (possibly occasional old) Kaiyodo figures, so please contact me if interested in anything.

Thanks.
Brett

tyrantqueen

QuoteI did manage to find a new Japanese source for new (possibly occasional old) Kaiyodo figures, so please contact me if interested in anything.
I'm interested if they're Dinoland models :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.