News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WWD dinos for trade/sale

Started by Ikessauro, January 20, 2014, 06:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hi guys
I have four WWD dinosaurs for trade, from the original series. They are Stegosaurus, Postosuchus, Torosaurus and Iguanodon.
I am looking for Prehistoric Times magazines back issues, if anyone have some I would make a deal.
I am currently looking for issues: 1 - 22, 25, 26, 28/29, 30, 34, 35, 37, 44, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 75, 79, 82, 83, 84, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91.

SOLD ALL OF THEM!

MODS CAN DELETE THE THREAD IF NECESSARY!

Toasaurus

Hi there I was wondering if u still have the wwd postosuchus and or igunadon and if u did how much would u want for them and how much would it cost it would to ship to canada please get back to me ASAP thanks alex

RobinGoodfellow

Please, could you stop posting on  long dead threads and start using private messages for such inquiries ? Thank you very much.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.