News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

FishFossil's Paleoart

Started by FishFossil, April 11, 2016, 04:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishFossil

I am not the most skilled artist, I've only really been trying to take art seriously the last 6 months or so, but I'm working to steadily improve. I don't do backgrounds much as of yet, but I'm really trying to get better there as well. As far as subjects go? I'm pretty broad.

Duriavenator hesperis

Arizonasaurus

Nyctiphruretes acudens, a parareptile

Messapicetus gregarius

Xinpusaurus

Simosaurus

Brachytrachelopan

Sorry for the crappy photos, I don't have a scanner as of yet  :P

Jetoar

Really good drawings  :o. Thanks for sharing  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Everything_Dinosaur

Most impressive drawings particularly enjoyed looking at the marine reptiles.

Newt

Nice work, FishFossil! Keep it up.

FishFossil

FishFossil

I finally got a scanner so here's some more art!
A random sketch i did while doing homework  :P :

An attempt at a colored background, not totally happy with it but meh:

And a very retro, highly inaccurate take on a temnospondyl:

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.