News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Starlux Bradysaurus

Started by Wellnhoferia, April 28, 2014, 07:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wellnhoferia

Does anybody have a starlux bradysaurus on this forum or know where to find one and how accurate is it?

Libraraptor

SBell

Quote from: Wellnhoferia on April 28, 2014, 07:07:00 PM
Does anybody have a starlux bradysaurus on this forum or know where to find out and how accurate is it?

I have one, and it's okay, but not as good as their Scutosaurus. It seems a bit too flat-bodied, but they did okay capturing the slightly more horned head.

Overall, it is a very hard one to find, and when yo do it can cost a lot (I got mine a long time ago, in a big lot of Starlux from France). It's right up there with the Hemicyclaspis and Drepanaspis in terms fo figures that people want, but few people can find (and when they do, they cost a fair amount, as that auction post points out).

DC

http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/kazanian.html

Not much to compare it to.  The white eyes are off putting.  It is a one of a kind and I have not seen much to compare it with.  The few other reconstructions in art all look like a generic pareiasaur.  From the assembled skeleton I'd say the lower flater posture is correct.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.