News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MM Dinosaur Figures?

Started by ZoPteryx, April 01, 2012, 09:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoPteryx

I have four little hard plastic dinosaurs attached to gray bases. One is a purple & green retro-ish Spinosaurus and the others are skeletons (Ceratosaurus, Protoceratops, perched Rhamphorynchus).  They are all about 1.5 to 2 inches long and the Spino's body can move up and down (legs stationary on base).  On the underside of their bases is a number and a wing logo (like, pilot's wings that you'd pin to your shirt).  Within the wings is "MM".

Does anyone know what these are? ???

SBell

Those sound like dinosaurs from the Micro Machines sets. There were several different ones.

ZoPteryx

Quote from: SBell on April 01, 2012, 09:27:08 PM
Those sound like dinosaurs from the Micro Machines sets. There were several different ones.

Ah, that name does sound familiar.  And a quick image search proves you are correct.  ;)  Do you know if they are particularly rare?

SBell

Quote from: Zopteryx on April 01, 2012, 09:53:37 PM
Quote from: SBell on April 01, 2012, 09:27:08 PM

Ah, that name does sound familiar.  And a quick image search proves you are correct.  ;)  Do you know if they are particularly rare?

I don't know if they are rare--they were mass produced after all--but they are not often offered (not that I've looked much). I only have the Troodon, which suits me fine.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.