News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Foulkes Artwork

Started by caspakian, November 08, 2013, 09:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caspakian

Below is a picture of a baby Camarasaurus sulpt. This is a sculpt that Shane obtained from another sculptor and resurfaced the entire sculpt in his distinctive style. This sculpture is off to the mold makers. Shane is taking pre-production orders. Cost is $125 now, $135 if you wait until production has started. Get in touch with Shane if interested. This sculpt is 1/2 scale so about 16 inches long.

caspakian

Here are some updated pics of commissions that Shane is working on (the ones he has permission to show)

Yutyrannus

Will that Ambulocetus be for sale?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

Hopefully that T. rex isn't going to be that skinny. He looks malnourished!

©Julius T. Csotonyi

tyrantqueen

Quote from: DeadToothCrackKnuckle on February 08, 2014, 08:24:55 PM
He hasn't put the clay on it yet. Besides, it could be a juvenile.

Patrx

Wow! That Pachycephalosaurus is looking fantastic.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

I love the look of the Rex already..it will an awesome piece !

amargasaurus cazaui

That Pachy is solid. I love the head and detail it has. The body looks perfect as well.......what size is he going to be and so forth?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

caspakian

I believe all will be available when the person who commissioned them decides to put them into production. The T Rex is 1/10 scale if I am not mistaken. The Pachy is 1/15. You are seeing the very beginning framework of the T Rex.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: caspakian on February 09, 2014, 12:08:07 PM
I believe all will be available when the person who commissioned them decides to put them into production. The T Rex is 1/10 scale if I am not mistaken. The Pachy is 1/15. You are seeing the very beginning framework of the T Rex.
Was that Tyrannosaurus commissioned by Joel? 8)

0onarcissisto0

Looking to pick up that Pachy when it's finished. It probably won't be that expensive either since it doesn't look that big. Same price range as the Quetzalcoatlus maybe?
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Joel

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 10, 2014, 04:00:14 AM
Quote from: caspakian on February 09, 2014, 12:08:07 PM
Was that Tyrannosaurus commissioned by Joel? 8)
You are correct!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on February 10, 2014, 06:23:16 AM
Looking to pick up that Pachy when it's finished. It probably won't be that expensive either since it doesn't look that big. Same price range as the Quetzalcoatlus maybe?

I think it's 1:15 as well..so probably not that much ?

s.foulkes

[

Really ? did you think this was finished? thanks for the help with the anatomy.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

s.foulkes

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on February 10, 2014, 06:23:16 AM

The pachy should retail for about 150? we will see.

s.foulkes

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 08, 2014, 08:29:04 PM

Guys this is how a sculpture looks when its in progress, you are not looking at a finished model!!!! its a 1/10 scale model. about 4 ft; long.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: s.foulkes on February 10, 2014, 08:29:32 PM

Guys this is how a sculpture looks when its in progress, you are not looking at a finished model!!!! its a 1/10 scale model. about 4 ft; long.
1/10? Exciting!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on February 10, 2014, 08:29:32 PM

lol this is why people need to see and understand the process of what it takes to get from point A to point B . There is a long journey from idea to complete physical object.. ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.