News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Revell's Dimetrodon

Started by lourebro, October 19, 2013, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lourebro

To All.  I just noticed that on the lower right hand corner of Revell's Dimetrodon what I thought was the "Scientific/Latin" name for this Sailback.  It reads <Dimetrodon Laughdalus>.  I never paid mine to or noticed Laughdalus!  That can't be correct and if not my hats off to the people of Revell.  Humor is good.  lourebo

lourebro

OK, maybe I'm not supposed to reply to my own post but does anyone know who wrote this? This is great, humor is good and how many of you noticed?  Or could anyone point me in the right direction?  Asked Revell and they were kind enough to answer, but don't know either!  Thanks, LOU (lourebro)

karen

Below is a picture of a baby Camarasaurus sulpt. This is a sculpt that Shane obtained from another sculptor and resurfaced the entire sculpt in his distinctive style. This sculpture is off to the mold makers. Shane is taking pre-production orders. Cost is $125 now, $135 if you wait until production has started. Get in touch with Shane if interested. This sculpt is 1/2 scale so about 16 inches long.
I am satisfied completely from the impressive working of the website of Braindumps  for the CAHSEE test ECCOUNCIL
good luck

tyrantqueen

Quote from: karen on November 19, 2013, 06:14:21 AM
Below is a picture of a baby Camarasaurus sulpt. This is a sculpt that Shane obtained from another sculptor and resurfaced the entire sculpt in his distinctive style. This sculpture is off to the mold makers. Shane is taking pre-production orders. Cost is $125 now, $135 if you wait until production has started. Get in touch with Shane if interested. This sculpt is 1/2 scale so about 16 inches long.
Er, what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.