News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with dinosaurs Ornithocheirus

Started by Rexrap, January 23, 2014, 12:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rexrap

Hi all

Yes I'm back trying to raise interest again, I'm sorry for the lack of pictures, but as no serious bidders I didn't feel the need to post, I'm worried people will Replicate and defraud, but give me time and ill post a pic or 2

And yes I've listed an ad on eBay, it's time for my Ornithocheirus to go to a new home

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Rexrap on January 23, 2014, 12:32:41 AM
Hi all

Yes I'm back trying to raise interest again, I'm sorry for the lack of pictures, but as no serious bidders I didn't feel the need to post, I'm worried people will Replicate and defraud, but give me time and ill post a pic or 2

And yes I've listed an ad on eBay, it's time for my Ornithocheirus to go to a new home

Hi Rexrap, I'm sure once pictures are posted you will receive a lot of interest. Just watermark them if you're afraid someone else will use them. 

Rexrap

Thank you and yes I will, watch this space...

Ikessauro

Just post pictures and I'm sure you'll have plenty of people interested. I'm sure last time no one offered you a serious bid due to lack of proof that you even have the toy.

SBell

Over the years we've seen several attempted sales of the near-mythical WwD Ornithocheirus, and none of them have ever included photos. This may be why you aren't getting much traction with the offers. It may also affect your Ebay sale as well

thelordsgym

Quote from: SBell on January 23, 2014, 01:28:19 AM
Over the years we've seen several attempted sales of the near-mythical WwD Ornithocheirus, and none of them have ever included photos. This may be why you aren't getting much traction with the offers. It may also affect your Ebay sale as well
Too true....alls we have seen is talk....gab gab gab....no pictures or follow throughs....seems everyone...or nearly everyone...including me, don't believe it is even in his possession, or that he would sell it even if it was.....it's like Sean said in different wording....a "ghost" figure.....

ZoPteryx

*rushes to check bank account* But I'll need to see photos first. ;)

CityRaptor

Indeed. In order to sell something, pictures are needed. One needs to see if the figure really exists and which condition it is.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

0thebigwytec5

It would be great to see some pictures. I'm sure it would stir up a heck of alot more interest.

darylj

tyrantqueen

Quote from: darylj on January 25, 2014, 06:26:35 AM
Are we believing this?
Seeing is believing...but we haven't seen anything yet.

SBell

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 25, 2014, 04:23:20 PM
Quote from: darylj on January 25, 2014, 06:26:35 AM
Are we believing this?
Seeing is believing...but we haven't seen anything yet.

If history repeats itself, we probably won't. It would be nice to be proven wrong though.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.