News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello

Started by Megalania, December 07, 2013, 11:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalania

Hello i´m Pablo. I´m 16 years old, live in Chile.
Since i was 4 years old my great passion were Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life  :))
I don´t know what attract me of then but now i know why... Is cause how they survive, how they  evolve, how to small and weird lizards they came some of the biggest Monsters that ever walked the Earth  that we study this days to amazed ourself even more  :))
Among my favorite Prehistoric creatures are Megalania (As my username say), Tyranosaurs, Smilodons and the most well know of them all Iguanodon
I know that i´m not the only one on Earth that like Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life but here in my country i haven´t seen people that like this topics and that´s one of the reasons that i enter to this Forum  ;)
I don´t know what to say except that i like to be here and that i can talk with someone who like the same things i do  ^-^
Thanks for reading
or how we say in my country "Muchas gracias"
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

Balaur

Hello. Welcome to the forums! :)

Jetoar

Hello and welcome to the forum new friend  " y de nada compañero" ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Megalania

Quote from: Jetoar on December 08, 2013, 12:11:20 AM
de nada amigo
por si acaso buen diorama el que hiciste con el novenator y el barionyx
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

Jetoar

Quote from: Megalania on December 08, 2013, 02:18:46 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on December 08, 2013, 12:11:20 AM
de nada amigo
por si acaso buen diorama el que hiciste con el novenator y el barionyx

Thanks friend, It was the diorama with I participated in the contest of the last year  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

It's probably a little late, but welcome to the DTF!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Georassic

Welcome, from Colorado USA!

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

DinoToyForum

Megalania

thanks all of you  :)  ;)
Charles Darwin

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.