News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Taking apart Schleich/Papo heads

Started by pylraster, June 22, 2015, 07:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pylraster

So, curious question. Has anyone taken apart a Schleich head, or Papo? I know there's a seam where the head is placed after they put in the movable jaw. Appears to have been glued in place. I just want to crack the seam open to take out the head, so I can repaint it much easier, including the insides of the mouth. Any tips? Thanks.

reinier zwanink

Well my son had a raptor from schleich
And it has a knob and hole inside its mouth
No gleu what so even

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.