News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinos for sale

Started by Historicosaurus, October 12, 2014, 07:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Historicosaurus

Dear fellow collectors, I have a list of dinosaur toy models from various companies, for sale. Here I paste the list. If you are interested, please e-mail me or send me a pm and I'll reply you about the prices and shipping. All models are loose and out of box and I set the prices to be exactly half of the retail price tags.

Papo 55002 Triceratops
Papo 55004 Parasaurolophus
Papo 55005 Pachycephalosaurus
Papo 55006 Pteranodon
Papo 55007 Stegosaurus
Favorite FD-205 Parasaurolophus Softmodel
Favorite FD-206 Allosaurus Softmodel
Favorite FD-209 Ankylosaurus Softmodel
Favorite FD-213 Plesiosaurus Softmodel
Favorite FD-214 Spinosaurus Softmodel
Favorite FDW003 Spinosaurus Softmodel Series 2
Favorite FDW006 Allosaurus Softmodel Series 2
Carnegie Collection 404901 Beipiaosaurus
Safari 681904 Feathered Dinos Toob
CollectA 88401 Camptosaurus
Kaiyodo Archelon
AAA Gallimimus
AAA Entelodont
AAA Hyaenodon
Kenner Jurassic Park Toys Series 1 Young T-Rex (loose, the "flesh cap" part over the "wound" on the body is missing)

Hynerpeton

How much is a beip. Dino?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.