You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Just a reminder - important holidays approaching

Started by Darwinian, April 02, 2012, 07:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darwinian

Set aside April 4th as a day or mirth and merriment - International Act Like A T-rex Day.

Fun and games will be set aside on April 18th, in which we commemorate the fallen on Velociraptor Awareness Day.

CityRaptor

Uh, Act like A T-rex Day could create some issues for me. I always get into trouble when I eat people.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Primeval12

Darwinian

Quote from: CityRaptor on April 02, 2012, 09:26:39 PM
Uh, Act like A T-rex Day could create some issues for me. I always get into trouble when I eat people.

I have it on good authority that no T-rex ever ate a person.

CityRaptor

Ofcourse. However everyone expects them to do when they show up in modern times.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.