You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs at the Minnesota Zoo

Started by stemturtle, May 27, 2012, 07:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stemturtle

Just for fun, here is my granddaughter sitting on a Parasaurolophus.  Reminded me of Blade-of-the-Moon's art.  If you happen to visit the Minnesota Zoo before September 3, there are 15 animatronic dinosaurs exhibited outdoors.  See link: http://www.mnzoo.org/dinos/dinos.html

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

Himmapaan

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool. I've always liked the sitting down dinos..I think Disney has one first.  Mine would stand up to many kids sitting on them though..lol

Gryphoceratops

Yeah I think Disney has a Corythosaurus.  Those animatronic dinosaurs on the site don't look so bad (some of them).  The Giganotosaurus even has the correct hand posture!  Unfortunately the deinonychus and pachy look like they have been beaten with the ugly stick for several hours but hey, at least some of them look good! 

I'm interested to see how the ones at the park they just opened in New Jersey hold up. 

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on May 28, 2012, 02:42:52 PM
Yeah I think Disney has a Corythosaurus.  Those animatronic dinosaurs on the site don't look so bad (some of them).  The Giganotosaurus even has the correct hand posture!  Unfortunately the deinonychus and pachy look like they have been beaten with the ugly stick for several hours but hey, at least some of them look good! 

I'm interested to see how the ones at the park they just opened in New Jersey hold up.

Those are also by Billings. You can see how some are Dinamation products or mods. Honestly their original work looks much better than the Dinamation clones. They seem to be missing something in the detail dept as well..Dinamation had it so why not these ?  Can't figure it.

Takama

Quote from: stemturtle on May 27, 2012, 07:56:33 PM

Just for fun, here is my granddaughter sitting on a Parasaurolophus.  Reminded me of Blade-of-the-Moon's art.  If you happen to visit the Minnesota Zoo before September 3, there are 15 animatronic dinosaurs exhibited outdoors.  See link: http://www.mnzoo.org/dinos/dinos.html

OMG i am so takeing a trip up there this summer

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.