News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Starlux

Started by Chad, April 01, 2014, 02:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

Just taking a shot in the dark as I know some of these are pretty tough. I can buy with cold hard cash or work a trade. I've got some extra Yujin Miracle Planet partial sets and some other Japanese stuff I can swap (dinotales, a set of Yujin Dinosaur Encyclopedia figures, an Expo mamenchisaurus, the large SEGA achelousaurus and saurophagnax as well as a few assorted Dinotales)  . I also have a fair number of extra Starlux figures I can trade though I think the ones I have extras of are easier to get than the ones I need. Anyway, here's what I'm looking for:

FS40020    Mammouth (later version)
FS40021    Diplodocus (later version)
FS40069    Ptéranodon
FS40085    Gigantocamélus
FS40089    Styracosaure
FS40090    Arsinoithérium
FS40098    Mastodonte
FS40099    Tanystropheus chassant
FS40101    Platochelys
FS40104    Drepanaspis
FS40105    Cephalaspis
FS40107    Ichthyostega