News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Orlando vacation!

Started by alexeratops, March 25, 2014, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Hi guys! I'm not going to be on the forum much this week because I'm in Orlando, Florida for spring break. I'm going to both sections of Universal studios, and I'm going to Disney Magic Kingdom. And, if I can convince my dad (and if it isn't so crowded that we have to leave automatically), I want to go to T-rex cafe!!
OK guys bye!!!
like a bantha!

Blade-of-the-Moon

The T-Rex cafe..one of the last places to see the Dinamation dinosaurs still in action.   I've heard the meteor strike show and just the whole atmosphere is awesome for dinosaur fans.

Take lots of pics !

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.