News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Spinosaurus A.'s Sale Thread-LOTS of items!

Started by Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus, April 27, 2014, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

I am selling quite a few dinosaur models at this moment-I'd like to try to sell them as a lot, but if there is not enough interest in that, then I'll consider selling the models individually. Here is the list of my items with pictures:
Papo: Spinosaurus, Tyrannosaurus (running), Velociraptor (new version), Carnosaurius, Ankylosaurus, Styracosaurus, Allosaurus
Carnegie: Spinosaurus (2010), Giganotosaurus, Miragia, Beipiaosaurus
Safari Ltd.: Triceratops, Postosuchus, Dracorex, Nigersaurus, Gryposaurus
CollectA: Diplodocus
Schleich: Dilophosaurus
The lot also includes a Papo Pachyrinosaurus that has been handpainted by a professional.

I would like to sell this lot for $250 + shipping. If you are interested, please PM me.

Pictures:

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Nope! Just sort of focusing more on resin models now, hopefully!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

SpittersForEver

How much for the carnotuarus and the allosuarus.
thanks

Megalania

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

I am selling this as a lot on ebay right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291133802472?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The page has 6 days left. If the lot hasn't sold in those 6 days, I might start selling them individually, Megalania and SpittersForEver. Sound good?  ;D
-Peter Benchley

SpittersForEver

perfect.    Do you have a price estimate though of them separately?

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

You asked about the Carno and Allo, right? I'd probably say right now $20 for the Carno and the same for Allo. If you look on ebay, both of these prices are quite a bit lower than what other people are charging.
-Peter Benchley

SpittersForEver

That's £11.90 in the uk and they are £13.53 new so £2 more for new and the guy who id buy from on Amazon has 73,000 ratings and 99% so um.....
also how do I know you wont steal my hard earnt money ?

tyrantqueen

I don't think he would...he doesn't seem like the type. I don't know him personally, but Sa seems like a trustworthy guy. And anyway, it's a risk you accept when you use this forum:

QuoteThe Dinosaur Toy Forum/Blog holds no responsibility for transactions between members; all trades and sales are done at the members' own risk.

£11.90 is hardly worth scamming someone over, anyway.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: SpittersForEver on April 27, 2014, 08:04:55 PM
That's £11.90 in the uk and they are £13.53 new so £2 more for new and the guy who id buy from on Amazon has 73,000 ratings and 99% so um.....
also how do I know you wont steal my hard earnt money ?
Thanks TQ. And also, bud, you asked me how much I'd charge. I told you. Don't get up in arms about it when you're the one who asked how much I'd charge. And like TQ said, I'm not the type who would steal your hard earned money. I'm just a dinosaur model lover-just like you.
-Peter Benchley

SpittersForEver

sorry

SpittersForEver

Sorry I sometimes go wierd when typing and also I can get to know you by buying it so ill probably buy the carno when you do them induvisiouly

Georassic

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on April 27, 2014, 07:46:58 PM
I am selling this as a lot on ebay right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291133802472?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The page has 6 days left. If the lot hasn't sold in those 6 days, I might start selling them individually, Megalania and SpittersForEver. Sound good?  ;D
Hi Spino, depending on price, I may be interested in the Carnegie Spino if you end up selling individual pieces.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.