News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Rider's series 1 and 2 80% complete for sale

Started by pcharlton, March 07, 2014, 05:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcharlton

Had these in a rubbermaid tub from when I was a kid...Turns out my kid hit the pokemon phase and not my dino riders.  All original pieces 1-2 minor flaws on t rex and 1 trike...looking to sell entire collection.  I know what market and willing to take under market value if reasonable...
here are the some that i have...have about 15-18 dinosaurs including

Big Brontosaurus
Trex (minor breakage)
diplodocus
2 trikes
1 packy
and a lot more that i don't know their names

would be could to double and existing collection or help someone starting out

[email protected]

Sabrefox

PM sent.
Also just re-read your post...lmk cost of all if that's how you prefer to sell.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.