News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Natures Wonders, Procon, or CollectA?

Started by Takama, April 08, 2012, 02:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok is Procon like the owner of CollectA, or Actaully CollectAs Former name?

I ask this because on the side of alot of CollectA tags, it says Procon.  and then i read on the Dinosaur collecter site B and it says that it was the former name of the companey.

So what exactly is Procon?

Gwangi

SBell

Procon is the actual name of the company. CollectA is the name of the line of figures.

Nature's Wonders was the original name for the line. And Epixx was the name of the line in Europe (maybe elsewhere).

tyrantqueen

I just say CollectA...but then again I never buy anything other than their dinosaurs :P

Gwangi

Quote from: SBell on April 08, 2012, 03:17:34 AM
Procon is the actual name of the company. CollectA is the name of the line of figures.

Nature's Wonders was the original name for the line. And Epixx was the name of the line in Europe (maybe elsewhere).

I've seen the "Nature's Wonders" on other lines before too by Boley I think it was. The dinosaurs at the local dollar store say "Nature's Wonders" as do some of the painted Invicta toys I've noticed. I actually passed on buying a painted Mammoth on eBay because I saw the Boley tag and figured it was a knock off...I now know that was wrong.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.