News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Any Europeans interested in Battats?

Started by tyrantqueen, January 23, 2014, 01:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Hi
I own a pair of Battats, the Diplodocus and the version 3 Tyrannosaurus rex. They're both very beautiful models, but I have decided I want to sell them (for personal reasons which I'd rather not get into now). They're in near perfect condition, apart from the fact that the Tyrannosaurus requires the use of its tail as a third leg.

Here's a photo

I am wondering if there is anyone in Europe who would like to purchase them. My asking price is 140 euros, for the both of them. I don't want to ship outside of Europe because of the hassle involved with shipping the Dippy.

Send me a PM. Thanks.

tyrantqueen

The Battats have possibly been claimed, so the sale is on temporary hold for now.

tyrantqueen

I also have a Pachy here, I'll take 10 euro for him. sold

radman

Seems like just last year you were elated over finally getting the dippy (?), curious.  I have mostly switched to resin models myself, but I'm not dumping my Battats.  Anyway, hope it's not a finance issue; you are certainly asking a reasonable price, IMHO, so hope you get what you want. :-\

tyrantqueen

Quote from: radman on January 23, 2014, 05:40:35 PM
Seems like just last year you were elated over finally getting the dippy (?), curious.  I have mostly switched to resin models myself, but I'm not dumping my Battats.  Anyway, hope it's not a finance issue; you are certainly asking a reasonable price, IMHO, so hope you get what you want. :-\
I am sad to see them go, but at least someone else can appreciate them. One of several reasons is that my dad had a serious injury and he can't work anymore. I want to support him if I can. As much as I love my dinosaur toys, I love my dad more :-[  But thanks for the kind words :)

SpittersForEver

UK

tyrantqueen

Awww thanks guys. I appreciate the sentiment, even though realistically, the outlook doesn't look too promising :-\

tyrantqueen

I just discovered I have a Battat Triceratops lying around in storage

He's for sale for $45 if anyone is interested, and I will ship internationally this time.

SpittersForEver

$45=£26 for any brits or 32 euro  :)
hope that helps!
And TQ I would love to buy the battat but I lack the funds :(

SpittersForEver

Is it still available TQ. I may buy it if it is.

:)

tyrantqueen

Yep, the Battat Trike is still available if you have £26 plus money for shipping.

SpittersForEver

I'll PM when I have enough. If it is still available.

SpittersForEver

tyrantqueen

I'm afraid someone else has claimed the Trike. Sorry :-[ But hey, the early bird gets the worm.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 13, 2014, 05:25:50 PM
I'm afraid someone else has claimed the Trike. Sorry :-[ But hey, the early bird gets the worm.

Words of wisdom. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.