You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My 1/18 Amargasaurus is still available. Now on sale for $120 usd!!!!!!!

Started by dinosaurdungeon, April 17, 2014, 05:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

My 1/18 Amargasaurus is still available for $120 usd plus shipping as of now. please let me know if any of you are interested. I'm also going to bring this kit to Wonderfest . If you would like to to pick one up at the show, please let me know in the next week or so.

dinosaurdungeon

I will bring this kit to Wonderfest if anyone is interested! please let me know A.S.A.P so I know how many to bring.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: drjre77 on May 12, 2014, 04:34:35 PM
I will bring this kit to Wonderfest if anyone is interested! please let me know A.S.A.P so I know how many to bring.

I would love to buy it if I had the money!

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: SpittersForEver on May 12, 2014, 04:50:02 PM
Quote from: drjre77 on May 12, 2014, 04:34:35 PM

I would love to buy it if I had the money!

Well thank you for your interest buddy.

Paleogene Pals

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.