News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fully finished Foulkes Scutosaurus with base

Started by caspakian, May 29, 2014, 09:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caspakian

Here is the finished Foulkes Scutosaurus with base, fully painted and off to Wonderfest to be displayed.

Castings of this critter are available on the Dan's Dinosaurs website.

postsaurischian

Truly awesome piece!! I love it.

Say hi to Martin at Wonderfest :).

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: caspakian on May 29, 2014, 09:27:01 PM
Here is the finished Foulkes Scutosaurus with base, fully painted and off to Wonderfest to be displayed.

Castings of this critter are available on the Dan's Dinosaurs website.

cool, I think the mouth is a little too turtle-like.

is that a gorgonopsid skull and a predator in the background?
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.