News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Riders T-Rex w/ armor

Started by Sabrefox, May 21, 2014, 06:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrefox

Hey group -
Overall the item is approximately 90% complete - missing the leg saws, rubber bands (of course), two smaller guns on the aft section (same ones that go on the brain box), figures and battery cover. It's large rear-mount cannons broke off the posts and has some minor repairs from the original seller; but is otherwise in good condition. Unfortunately some unexpected issues with my car have required me to recoup my money earlier than expected. It's a nice looking display piece and would be top notch if the guns and observation deck were glued on.

I'm asking $200 shipped (within the continental US) but am willing to negotiate. Also if you'd like I can attach the broken turrets before shipping.
Will ship internationally too; but any shipping costs over $20 must be covered by buyer.

I'll get pics up later tonight for more details.
In my hands, and back out I guess :(
Anyway, if interested, please PM me with any questions and shipping info.

P.S. Buy with confidence --- you can see my feedback rating via eBay here: bit.ly/1ofFQ0x
and on other forums I frequent here:bit.ly/1nqnQzc  and bit.ly/SjJb3v (User: Sabrefox)