News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Extended project on dinosaurs

Started by Wellnhoferia, June 13, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wellnhoferia

I am currently doing my a levels and I have to do an extended project of my own choice which I chose to be 'what can fossils show us about animals' and was wondering if topics like the colour, smell, the environment the animal lived in and how it was adapted to its environment so would these be valid topics to cover in my question or can any of you think of any more topics that could be used in the context of my question and do any of you have any scientific reference papers about my topics and question listed above?