News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Muttaburra Dinosauria Park

Started by ITewan, March 17, 2012, 02:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITewan

Art done by Zebrasorus, a member on another forum.

I didn't know where to put this but moderators please move it to the correct place if you please. :D

Muttaburra Dinosauria Park is a Biological Reserve for pure, living dinosaurs. As the park is in Australia, the main area of the Park is Australian Wonder's, including many Australian prehistoric creatures. The Park also features Dinosaurs from other parts of the world, and we also include Marine Reptiles(I think Adam will love it!). Here is a tour of the park so far.

Here is the entrance of the park.

The entrance consists of two entrance paths, to avoid crowding. The two paths lead to same building for the Entrance. Outside the Entrance is the main area, Australian Wonder's, still under construction.

Outside the Entrance.

The First exhibit you see is the Leaellynasaura Amicagraphica.

The Leaellynasaura are quite shy and are rarely seen.

The next exhibit is home to the Wintonotitan Wattsi .

I think that is enough photo's for now but I have much more!! :) Next time will be the other half of the Australian Wonder's section. ;D

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

ZoPteryx

Impressive!  Is this Zoo Tycoon or some other program?  Can't wait to see more! ;)

ITewan

Quote from: Zopteryx on March 19, 2012, 05:38:19 AM
Impressive!  Is this Zoo Tycoon or some other program?  Can't wait to see more! ;)

Yes it is Zoo Tycoon 2 and thank you for the nice comment. :)

ZoPteryx

This isn't the store version of the game is it?  Wintonotitian would seem to be an odd choice. ;)

DinoLord

A lot of the content he's used is downloadable user-made stuff.

Lio99

ITewan

Yes it is very likeable. I have so much user-made stuff! Some of it is very hard to find now. :)

DinoToyForum

So where are the marine reptiles!? :)

Tylosaurus

yeah where's the Plesiosaurs, Mosasaurs, Pliosaurs excetera :P  Very innovative idea btw, the fencing is a bit low for such large beasties xD ;D Nice idea though, I wouldn't mind taking a stroll through there ! :D 8)

ITewan

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 21, 2012, 10:42:29 AM
So where are the marine reptiles!? :)

The marine reptiles are there, in the next part. Just for a teaser, here are the marine reptiles:

Halisaurus

Hybodus Shark

Macroplata

Cymbospondylus

and in the other half of Australian wonders:

Rhoetosaurus

Australovenator

Minmi

Tyrannosaurid lover

Im  want to see the mutaburra and the australovenetor
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

Awesome! I love Zoo Tycoon 2! It is definitely one of my most favored games!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

©Julius T. Csotonyi

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.