You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

Tyrannosaurus: Popularity despite mediocraty

Started by Trisdino, July 02, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 25, 2014, 12:09:25 AM
personally I think its my favorite Bayformers movie, but sadly the dinobots have nothing to do with that

What did then?
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

stargatedalek

Galvatron, Lockdown, generally more interesting plot, some more interesting human characters (most main human characters were no better though)

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 25, 2014, 09:58:51 PM
Galvatron, Lockdown, generally more interesting plot, some more interesting human characters (most main human characters were no better though)

I didn't like lockdown, he had lots of cheesy lines, and that hideous face...
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

stargatedalek

yah, I didn't care for his design either
but he was an interesting character

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 26, 2014, 12:11:36 AM
yah, I didn't care for his design either
but he was an interesting character

Not for me.
-UDK

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.