News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Darga T. rex

Started by DinoLord, January 03, 2015, 06:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoLord

Does anyone have photos of this built up? I can't find many on the web besides the box's stock photo.

tyrantqueen

Simon has/had one. Not sure if he sold it but he still has the photos I think.

DinoLord

I've seen it from his site, though the angle of the only photo on there doesn't reveal much.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Are you referring to the Horizon one?

DinoLord

Yeah, I'm thinking of the one with the raised leg and roaring head.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DinoLord on January 04, 2015, 02:44:38 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking of the one with the raised leg and roaring head.

Give me a sec.

Simon

Yes, I still have my"Darga Diorama". That one ain't going anywhere.  Although in fairness I have to state that I customized that TRex quite a bit - I changed the angle of the neck as it was too extreme for my taste originally, I re-orientated the arms, and I also shortened the tail.

I have about 4 photos on my website. Here is the index page showing them all:

http://bucketfoot-al.tripod.com/DinoModels/index.album/my-garage-kit-gallery?i=15

Blade-of-the-Moon

DinoLord

Thanks for the links guys. The tail on this one seems really long.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.